Use this super-simple end-of-year review for your music practice:
- What were three wins you had this year?
- What are three things that can use improvement?
- What three things will you concentrate on next year?
Use this to gain awareness of where’ve been and where you want to go. This will help you to make the most of your practice time and have fun along the way…
Our journey this year…
Here’s a brief review of what we learned this year along with some key lessons from each month. Amazing what you can accomplish when you take small steps!
😍 = FiddleHed paid subscriber only
- How to Improve Your Timing With A Metronome
- How To Use Strum Machine As A Metronome
- Playing At A Steady Tempo Workshop 😍
- The Magical Practice of Bowing On Open Strings
- 4 Tips To Improve Your Bowing Precision
- 6 Ways To Get A Better Sound With The Bow
- Fiddling With A Growth Mindset
- Breton Gavotte 😍
- Fiddling With A Master Practice List
- How To Build Your Fiddle Skills
- Playing Fiddle Backup On Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- How To Play On Songs Workshop 1 😍
- How To Play On Songs Workshop 2 😍
Power Practice (September)
Embody Music (November)
Two ways I can help you level up your fiddling
- Sign up for the FiddleHed newsletter below.
- Sign up for the Free Two-week Trial. You’ll get full access to all courses and group lessons. Plus, I’ll send you some free lessons tailored to your current skill level.
Thanks for being here 🙏