Transform your fiddle practice so that it’s more fun and productive. Become a FiddleHed and start learning NOW.
- All-access Monthly
- Full access to all courses, lessons & content
- Live Group Lessons
- Download Audio and Sheet Music
- FiddleHed Tune Book
- Save $78
Love your fiddle guarantee™
Try out the course, and if you’re not satisfied, just email us within thirty days of purchase for a full refund.
FiddleHed can save you thousands! Here’s how:
If you look at the cost of private music lessons, a qualified teacher will charge between $50 and $120 an hour. At the very least, weekly private lessons for a year would add up to $2600.
I want to give you another option…
If you buy an All-access Yearly subscription to FiddleHed, it will cost you $390, which, compared to the price of private lessons, is a savings of $2210 each year!
What will this course teach me?
- Fiddle technique: physical form, bowing, left-hand fingering
- The tunes you love: Irish, old-time, bluegrass, cajun, country, klezmer, pop songs and more
- Fun and productive practice: how to practice consistently, looping, incremental learning, call-and-response, and reflection
Who is Fiddlehed designed for?
- Absolute beginners
- Intermediate players wanting to go deeper into new fiddle styles, adding variation, playing backup chords
- Classical players who want to do something more fun and communal
- People who played the violin as a kid and want to start again
What is the mission of FiddleHed?
The goal of FiddleHed is to make learning fun so that people will naturally want to practice. Instead of saying “I really should practice today,” I want you to be saying, “I can’t wait to practice today!”