Ultimate Subscription – Yearly
What if I don’t like FiddleHed after I buy a subscription?
Try out the course, and if you’re not satisfied, just email me within thirty days of purchase and I’ll refund your money 👍
What does the Ultimate Subscription have that the Premium Subscription does not?
- Irish Fiddle Variation ☘️
- This is a deep dive into how to add variation to Irish tunes with the right feel.
- You learn basic versions of tunes and then learn versions with variations.
- Each variation technique is taught with focused exercises.
- You’ll learn to be a creative musician.
- Appalachian Fiddle ⛰
- Similar to the Irish Fiddle Variation course. You learn basic and variation versions of tunes.
- You’ll also learn how to cross-tune the fiddle and play tunes with a beautifully resonant sound.
- Art of Fiddling 🎻
- This is a collection of more advanced techniques, tune and practice lessons.
- It will help you to move from just going through the motions on songs to making music with them.
How does payment work if I upgrade my membership?
- The new subscription is pro-rated.
- For example, say you have bought a Premium subscription six months ago and want to upgrade to an Ultimate subscription. The Premium subscription costs $228, so After six months, you have $114 worth of credit left. That would get applied to the Ultimate subscription which is $312. So you would end up paying $312 – $114 = $198 for the Ultimate upgrade, which would last a year from the date of upgrade.
I have more questions about the subscription not answered on this page.
- Please send an email with subscription questions to support@FiddleHed.com if you have any other questions and either Amber or I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you ready to make music a bigger part of your life?
Let’s do this…