Home » Forums » Student Videos » Faded Love

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Joanne Iles
      Participant

I’ve been playing this along to the dulcimer recording by Debbie & finally got a video with hopefully not too many mistakes! I love this site for the opportunity that here I am in the UK able to play with someone thousands of miles away! Thank you Jason & team!

Owen
      Participant

Fantastic and so much fun. So cool that you two play across the ocean. Very well done, Joanne.

Debbie Hill
      Participant

That was so nice! Thanks for doing that with the backup. I’ll try to post more.

Joanne Iles
        Participant

Debbie thank you so much for posting your track, it sounds so good & it’s great that we can all join in with different instruments x

Jocelyn Martens
      Participant

Great community collab! Thanks for mentioning this Joanne and sharing. Connection possibilities are endless 🎶
      You jive well with the rhythm of this tune 🙂

jason kleinberg
      Keymaster

This is so great. A dream come true for me to see students creating together online.

THANKS to Joanne, Debbie and Jocelyn for assisting with this…🙏

Joanne Iles
      Participant

I usually use a Mac with a Focusrite Scarlett 212 with a mic, instrument & headphone port to play and record but to get this recording I played out Debbie’s track on the Mac then recorded me playing along on my pad! Not the most hi-fi audio but it works fine on a phone or pad I hope!

Debbie Getz
      Participant

It sounds great! I wish I could sound this good!

crowbar47
      Participant

Great job!!!! Back up is very nice too!!

cynhrossi
      Participant

That’s so wonderful!! Thanks for posting! Love the two instruments together!

kathleen Williams
      Participant

Sounds great!!!!

Marg Sherringham
      Participant

Really nice playing Joanne and Debbie, and congratulations on mastering the technology too. I love how music forges new friendships, thanks for posting.🙂🎶🎻

Tom
      Participant

Great Job! Our group of 3 has talked about a video collaboration in the past, but it never happened. Maybe this is the prod that we need to get going.

Patty
      Participant

Simply beautiful!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.