Zoom Hangout!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bridget Morton
      Participant

Hey, y’all! Based on the feedback so far, I’ve set up a Zoom Hangout for Monday evening, January 23, 8 pm EST. Since I am not a professional member of Zoom this meeting is only scheduled for 40 minutes. I’m not a particularly experienced Zoom Host, but I’ll do my best. All are welcome!
      Here’s the information! Bridget Balthrop Morton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Advanced Beginner Hangout
      Time: Jan 23, 2023 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
      https://us05web.zoom.us/j/3198046228?pwd=MG84V015WmFJOFI2QUhKS3lhOGh0UT09

Meeting ID: 319 804 6228
      Passcode: H@ng0ut

Let’s spend the first hangout figuring out how well we hear one another & checking systems, discussing what we’re working on, and getting to know one another better. If you can, prepare one tune of your choice to play for the rest of us. If you have goals or hopes for future meetings, please be ready to suggest those too.

Steve
      Participant

Sounds great, Bridget. I’ll plan on it.

Bridget Morton
      Participant

Many thanks to the six advanced beginners who met on Zoom on Monday, January 23rd. We introduced ourselves, discussed our practice habits & tools we use like Strum machine, Amazing Slowdowner, and Smart Metronome. We hope to make this a recurring meeting on Monday evenings at 8 pm EST, every other week. Terri Marsico agreed to set these up as recurring meetings on Zoom; that way we can go a bit longer, and even if only a couple of us can come, we can still get together. Hopefully, next time we won’t get tossed off so abruptly. (Sorry about that, folks!) Unfortunately, I did not get everyone’s private email. Mine’s [email protected] if anyone wants to reach out. Happy fiddling!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.