NEW HOMEPAGE LANDING PAGE Forums Student Videos Tennessee Waltz Duet

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Sue
      Participant

We (Grace and Sue) met about a year and a half ago on Fiddlehed Hangouts and have been in a zoom group with two others since then. We finally got a chance to meet and play in person, which hasn’t been easy because of Covid and international boarders. It finally happened and we had so much fun. Three days of sharing music and lots of laughs together. We have become life long friends. Thanks Jason!!!!!

Joanne Iles
      Participant

Grace & Sue, this is lovely! It sounds like you had so much fun finally meeting up and playing together. Thanks for sharing x

Sue
      Participant

Thanks Joanne, we really did have the best time. I wish more of us from fiddlehed could get together.

Debbie Hill
      Participant

That looked like fun! Isn’t it great to meet with another fiddlehed in person?!

Sue
      Participant

It was a lot of fun Debbie! Hope to do it again, maybe this time here in Canada.

MaryReid
      Participant

Sue and Grace, congrats on a great duet and fun friendship! Keep it up.
      Mary

Owen
      Participant

Well done ladies! Really liked it and so glad you were able to get together!

grannyfiddler
      Participant

Thanks to all of you. We truly had the best time. We played and laughed, played and chatted, played and laughed some more. I hope a lot more of you have opportunities to get together. What a blessing!

jason kleinberg
      Keymaster

Yay! Great to see you both playing together…sounds sweet.

Bridget Morton
      Participant

Wowowow! Y’all sound great! Thanks for sharing & encouraging the rest of us! <3 Bridget

Jim Guinn

Looks like you two had a lot of fun and it sounds good! TW is one of the first songs I learned.

Fixkids
      Participant

Delicious , and it looks like so much fun Deb

Patty
      Participant

Love this tune and great job!!! Lucky you two to get together!!
      Patty

Sue
      Participant

Thank you to everyone for your kind comments. We really did have a lot of fun. I hope that some of you wil get to have the same opportunity. Thanks again to Jason for his part in bringing us all together.

Marg Sherringham
      Participant

So great to see the 2 of you meeting up and playing together. Music makes strong friendships I reckon, you sound well connected on Tennessee Waltz, hope you get to do it again soon.:)

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.