Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Marg Sherringham
      Participant

I enjoy playing different instruments for different reasons, and like to muck about with Garageband. I still struggle with intonation on the fiddle but love it’s expressive nature and sense of play (as in fun). I think I will cut this down a bit, it has one more riff than I intended. I recorded the rhythm track 1st and couldn’t remember how many times I’d played through. All suggestions and criticisms will be gratefully accepted.
      Cheers,
      Marg.

Joanne Iles
      Participant

Wow Marg this is a great video! I love the tone of your fiddle playing on this tune. Great backing track too on your other instruments. Love it!

Marg Sherringham
      Participant

Thanks Joanne for your kind comments.

cynhrossi
      Participant

I’ll second that WOW! This was wonderful! Love what you did here with the tracks! Your fiddle work is beautiful! Such talent! Thanks for sharing!

Lindsey
      Participant

Wow! I was impressed before I realized you did all of that. Great job, and I love your studio, so bright and cheerful.

Marg Sherringham
      Participant

Thanks cynhrossi and Lindsey, you’re very kind. I tried this arrangement with friends playing flute, fiddle, banjo and guitar last weekend. We’re hoping to work it up to performance level along with other tunes we’re working on.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.