Home » Forums » Student Videos » Jenny Lynn (2 days in)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      jameseke
      Participant

jason kleinberg
      Keymaster

Hey @jameseke, good playing. Tone is full and you really hear the melody. It’ll be good to hear progress as you continue to practice this.

cynhrossi
      Participant

Wonderful, James! Loved hearing your strong melody and those double-stops! Nice….thanks for sharing!

kate.kakadu
      Participant

Well done James! I need to do a lot more practice. Oh I wish I could do double stops without strangling my fiddle!

Joanne Iles
      Participant

Lovely playing James! I wish I could bring in double stops that don’t sound like an accident! I usually find it takes me 2 days to learn the A part nevermind being able to play a whole tune without reading!

jameseke
      Participant

Thanks everyone. I love playing and just keep working away at it.

Owen
      Participant

Nicely done, James! Good strong bowing and nice tune. Double stops sound great!

jameseke
      Participant

Thanks!

Wim Hannaart
      Participant

Sounds great! I started today trying to learn to play the fiddle and I wish I could play like you can.

Trish Lawton
      Participant

Nice tone 🎻!

Marg Sherringham
      Participant

Wow, that’s a strong sound you have there James, great playing! You’re inspiring us all to work on our double stops, I really struggle with them.I like how you play them and keep the flow of the tune going, that must have taken a lot of practice.:)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.