How do you go about implementing the various shuffles into songs without losing the melodic line?
Lisa from Northeast Florida asked this: How do you go about implementing the various shuffles into songs without losing the melodic line?
- Master each bowing on scales
- Add to small phrases
- Put together bigger phrases
- This is Micro-practice
- Georgia Shuffle – bowing lesson
- Georgia Shuffle on Tunes
- Offbeat Accent Patterns
This micro-lesson is an excerpt from an office hours webinar I gave on July 15, 2020. View the entire live-stream with indexed questions here.
Are you ready to begin your fiddle journey? I’ll send you some free lessons tailored to your current skill level.
Two ways I can help you level up your fiddling
- Sign up for the FiddleHed newsletter below.
- Sign up for the Free Two-week Trial. You’ll get full access to all courses and group lessons. Plus, I’ll send you some free lessons tailored to your current skill level.
Thanks for being here 🙏