Home » Forums » Share Your Practice » Practice journal Jan. 30

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jason kleinberg
      Keymaster

👁️ Look over what you practiced last time. What needs improvement? Add it to your practice plan

📝 Today’s practice plan
      – Across The Universe – learning third verse, alternating between instrumental section and singing
      – Devil Went Down to Georgia – re-imagining solos.
      🥳 What went well?
      – Instrumental section of Across sounds good.
      📈 What needs improvement?
      – Singing was shaky on the songs. Probably because I was tired. But I could benefit from singing lessons.
      – Practice earlier in the day.

Susieq
      Participant

i’m having trouble using the practice journal. it doesnt seem to let me type anything……

Caren
        Participant

It’s not working for me at the moment either, Susie. I can get it through the Kitchen Girl challenge page though, if you scroll down to ‘Reflect’.

Jocelyn Martens
        Participant

Thanks for sharing this folks, we’ll look into it soon.

jason kleinberg
        Keymaster

What page are you on where it’s not working?

Caren
        Participant

The Dashboard, under Practice Toolkit. The Practice Journal tab opens alright, but when I click the ‘+’ icon nothing happens (actually the scrollbar at the side of the page disappears, so there might be some issue with that page?)

Jocelyn Martens
        Participant

Thanks for this explanation, Caren. I see the same issue on the home page. Please make use of the practise journal where you can in the meantime, such as on homepage just above ‘New Things in the Fiddlehed Universe’.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.