Your Course Progress
Use this page to help you review things that need work or that you may be in danger of forgetting.
Last lesson completed
Total course progress
This shows you all the modules you’ve completed in the main FiddleHed course (Modules 1.1-1.10, 2.1-2.9).
All completed lessons
Here’s a listing of all the core lessons you’ve completed in the main course (modules 1.1 to 2.9).
Some suggested ways to use this:
- Every week or two, look this over and pick a few things to review. Write these things in the “Things I need to review” tab below.
- See if you can remember the tunes on this list. If you can’t, then take note of this in the “Things I need to review” tab below.
Things I need to review
Here’s a listing of all core lessons in the course, listed by module. You’ll see a checkmark next to the lessons you’ve completed.
This will help you to see what lessons you may have skipped in a module.
- Are you interested in a certain lesson you skipped?
- Perhaps the answer is “Yes”.
- Somehow this lesson slipped by, but now you want to take it.
- Perhaps the answer is “No.”
- It’s a tune or technique that you still don’t want to learn.
- Perhaps the answer is “Yes”.
- Review Set 1.1
- Plucked Up
- Tuning The Fiddle
- Beginner Bowing Exercises
- Fiddle Fiddle Little Star
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Fingering And Bowing Exercises
- Putting It All Together
- Bile ’em Cabbage Down
- Fingering with Plucking – Exercises
- Finger Dance
- Call-and-response Exercises 1.1
- Beginner Duets With Bowing
- Fun With String Crossing
- Getting A Good Sound With The Bow
- Pick Up That Bow
- Let’s Make Music!
- Holding The Fiddle
- Tone-building On Tunes
- The Ultimate Beginner Pitfall
- Review Set 1.2
- Call-and-response Exercises 1.2
- Mary Had A Little Lamb – Hoedown Variation I
- How to play better in tune with an electronic tuner
- Drone tuning the notes on the D string
- Little Lift
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Freres Jacques
- Fais Do Do – Beginner
- How to Place Finger Tape
- How to Read FiddleHed Tabs
- Call-and-response Exercises 1.5
- Review Set 1.5
- Drone tuning the notes on the E string
- Blackest Crow – Basic
- A Major Scale
- Tunes Transposed to A Major (Upper Octave)
- Pentatonic Scales Introduction
- O’Keefe’s Slide
- Cripple Creek
- Britches Full of Stitches
- Further Tone Building on Tunes
- Intervals Exercises 3
- Mix Up Your Music Practice With Interleaving
- Call-and-response Exercises 2.1
- Review Set 2.1
- Separate One-Slur Three Bowing in Tunes
- Transposed Tunes With Fourth Finger
- Separate One-Slur Three Bowing
- Introduction to the Fourth Finger
- The Butterfly
- Ballydesmond Polka – Upper Octave
- Hobart’s Transformation
- Workshop: How To Improve Your Timing
- Call-and-response Exercises 2.6
- Bird’s-eye Review Set 2.6 🐦
- Lucy Farr’s
- Slur Eight
- Louis Louis – Fiddle Lesson
- Kerry Polka – Backup Chords
- Bile ’em Cabbage Down – Chord Backup
- B Flat Major Scale (Upper Octave) Exercises
- Low Fourth Finger
- Done Gone
- House Of The Rising Sun
- Tunes Transposed with Low Fourth Finger
- Syncopated Riffs
- Chromatic Scale on E
- Chromatic Scale on G
- Chromatic Scale on D
- Call-and-response Exercises 2.9
- Bird’s-eye Review Set 2.9 🐦
- Syncopated Scales
- Fourth Finger Double Stops
- Lonesome Fiddle Blues
- Fiddle Chord Voicing
- Peacock Rag
- How to Build Chords from Triads
- Chromatic Scale on A