You don't have access to purchase this item.
What if I don’t like FiddleHed after I buy a subscription?
Try out the course, and if you’re not satisfied, just email me within thirty days of purchase and I’ll refund your money.
What if I want to upgrade my subscription?
To upgrade your membership, follow these steps:
- Click the red button at the upper right corner with your username.
- This takes you to your account page. Click the ‘subscriptions’ tab.
- Find your current plan on the list. Follow the row to the end and click ‘change plan’.
- Select the plan you want. You’ll be taken to a shopping cart page.
How does payment work if I upgrade my membership?
- The new subscription is pro-rated.
- For example, say you have bought a Premium subscription six months ago and want to upgrade to an Ultimate subscription. The Premium subscription costs $228, so After six months, you have $114 worth of credit left. That would get applied to the Ultimate subscription which is $312. So you would end up paying $312 – $114 = $198 for the Ultimate upgrade, which would last a year from the date of upgrade.
I have more questions about the subscription not answered on this page.
- Please send an email with subscription questions to [email protected] if you have any other questions and either Amber or I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you ready to make music a bigger part of your life?
Best to you on your fiddle journey…