Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nettielynn
      Participant

Just did the lesson “la valse les jonglemonts ” Well done and easy to understand. Thank you. The only suggestion to make it shorter is don’t add the few seconds of pause and practice. I always do any ways. And I loop it when you say to loop it. Then I use the play along tracks and practice some more. The pause and practice video disrupts my concentration. Otherwise I don’t think you can shorten it as you teach very important points like playing the different rhythms of the d chord that will be used in that song. Those suggestions have helped my playing immensely. Good job.

jason kleinberg
      Keymaster

Hey Nettie,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Would you say the same thing about the other animations we use in the videos?

I put them in to make the viewing experience more entertaining. One idea: when teaching the tune, I won’t use them. I’ll instead use them to break up long periods of talk. what do you think of that?

cheers…
      j

nettielynn
      Participant

DearJason, you asked what i thought about the other video animations. You teach a wide range of people of different ages so i understand you have to try and use different techniques. Without telling my age, haha i will just say i prefer just a plain old lesson.? i’m sure the animations appeal to your younger students that are used to having to be entertained. I have no complaints though, i am thoroughly enjoying my online lessons. Thanks for making them available i know it is alot of work for you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.