Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

syjames
    Participant

I’m having trouble finding the songs to print. Like, Will the Circle Be Unbroken. When I click on the PDF link at the bottom of the song, it just takes me to the main page of the site instead of bringing up a PDF of the song for me to print. Anyone else had this problem?

davidsbrown
    Participant

You’re not alone. Seems to be a problem with the website. One more thing for Jas’on to fix when he’s not fiddling around elsewhere.

davidsbrown
    Participant

If you Google the tune, it will often expose the sheet music and lyrics if that’s what you’re after.

MoonShadows
    Participant

I Googled “Fiddlehed Will the Circle Be Unbroken sheet music” and found this…

Will the Circle Be Unbroken

MoonShadows
    Participant

Hmmmm…I put in the URL to the image, but the image does not show. I guess you can Google “Fiddlehed Will the Circle Be Unbroken sheet music”, and it will be the third image in the Images.

BTW…If you click on the image in Google, it will also take you to the main page, so you’ll have to take the smaller image from Google if you want it.

Blucy
    Participant

Hey, I use a few work around options when the PDF doesn’t link through (and goes to the start page) probably a coding issue. . .
    I copy and paste into a google doc and make my own pdf or print and that works fine.

It’s actually nice because you can line up the tab on the same page if you want, and write in any of your own notes that way. But don’t try to copy and paste tab and sheet music all in one swipe. For some reason that gets you funny stuff you don’t want.

You’ll be copying the sheet music as a picture, which Google docs handles well. Word probably would be fine too.

Another option is to left click and scroll down to select the area of the sheet music and “print selection.” If you want pdf not paper, you can print to pdf if you have that function in your print options.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.