Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

jasonkleinberg
    Keymaster

I recently set up some practice journals using a third-party platform called ofCourseBooks.

I want you to tell me if they are useful, and if they can be improved

Please use this forum as a place to leave feedback on the practice journals.

Thanks,
    Jaso’n

Richard
    Participant

Am I missing something? ofCourseBooks want my credit card number and $18 a month. I hope I am missing something. Otherwise my whiteboard will remain my only journal!

jasonkleinberg
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late response Richard. You don’t need to pay $18/month. You should be able to just sign up for free and start using the journals.

jason

AlamosFiddler
    Participant

Hi all, I am a newbie here…at the moment lost and confused. How do I get to of course books to sign in for the first time?

AlamosFiddler
    Participant

Me again, happy to report that I found my way to of course books. I am signed in the the monthly practice journals and sharing.

robertrwolfe
    Participant

I was wondering if you are still keeping up with the on line journals. Mine seems to be stuck at May 2018 and I didn’t even join until mid June.

Blucy
    Participant

Reflection on practice is good curriculum, thanks. The structure is good the 1st time, but adding on to each gets messy as my tune lists, exercises and practice grows. Even though the opportunity to revisit the same questions is good, a time stamp or other way to separate answers at different times would be interesting. Or perhaps that’s the point of the download option. I keep a daily note in a journal, similar to the questions you asked.

Peggy
    Participant

Sorry, but I couldn’t find the free version of “ofCourseBooks” so I didn’t sign up with my credit card. If you have a tip on how to get it for free, I’m listening!

jasonkleinberg
    Keymaster

Hi Peggy,

You DO NOT need to pay for ofCourseBooks. I will make a video tutorial on how to sign up for this.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.