Home Page for Non Logged In Forums FiddleHed Improvement Society links to new videos on You tube

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lin
      Participant

Hi Jason
      When you do a new video on you tube eg “Kerry Polka adding double stops” you advise us through an email that you have done this. However you do not tell us how to find it on the course website, so if we are on your website and think, “oh I would like to practice double stops on the Kerry Polka” it is difficult to find it – as if we go through the “library” and click on Kerry Polka we just get the basic lesson (and the link to the PDF doesnt work!!) so we have to go back to the email for a link. The same applies to anything that you add on you tube and then the course – its not easy to find them unless we go via an email, and of course we delete emails after a time.

Also sorry to be pedantic again as you and your course are without doubt excellent, another problem is that on your you tube videos you add a statement “if you want tabs etc follow this link to sign up”, but the way it is worded it makes it look like the link is to that particular tune on that particular video, not to the course – so instead of getting the tabs etc for that tune you get the course. It threw me a couple of times until I realised that, so I guess it confuses other people too.
      Just being picky 🙂
      Lin

nlopez
      Participant

I found the Kerry Polka with double stops using the search feature.

Richard
      Participant

Hi Lin – nlopez is right, the search facility is really good on Fiddlehed. For example if you key in following using the quotes “kerry polka” “double stops” the search engine will go looking for those exact phrases and displays what it finds.

Lin
      Participant

Thanks Richard – that is very helpful

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.