NEW HOMEPAGE LANDING PAGE Forums Student Videos Call and Response

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom
      Participant

Call and response video in answer to Jason’s email challenge June 17, 2022

lbiehl
      Participant

Tom,

Great job! I like the tune. I feel like I would have benefited a bit by a little more repetition on the different quarters. I also don’t see the link you included. Congrats on being the first up – appreciate your time and effort.

Lisa

Tom
      Participant

Thanks. A agree totally with the need for more repitition, but at 7:30, I was already well over the 5:00 suggested in Jason’s email.

And sory about no comments. I find this forum site is often a bit flakey. I tryied to put links in my original post, but it wouldnt post them. Then I posted the video with just a single line of comment above and it worked. So I tried to post more information in a reply, but that wouldn’t post either. I’ll try again now.

The name of the song is “Come Out Ye Black and Tans”. If I cannnot post any links, you may have to search them out on Google.

Tom
      Participant

nope… can’t post links 🙁

Tom
      Participant

I added a couple of links in the Youtube description. If you click the “Watch on YouTube” link, you can see them in the description under the video.

Jocelyn Martens
      Participant

This title caught my eye as I was looking through posts. This is great, Tom. Unique sharing. I’d like to see more of these! Way to carry out this challenge.

Tom
        Participant

Thanks Jocelyn! I had totally forgotten about this one.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.