Home Page for Non Logged In Forums Practice Questions App “Music Notes”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      castanu92
      Participant

I’ve been using an app called “Music Notes” to learn how to sight read. It’s free and there are zero advertisements. Has been a great tool for me. I use it on my iPhone. There is an app or game that my kids have been using in orchestra to learn timing and rhythm. I will try to find out what they are using and post that.

MaximusVonC
      Participant

To parrot this, there is an app on android phones called Music Tutor that I used. It is fun and aggravating.

I also use Soundcorset as a digital metronome and tuner. I use it alongside my actual tuner just to verify I’m getting a good clean sound. When I play the songs slowly I can adjust my position using the app and it will show any wavering. I highly recommend it.

-Max

castanu92
      Participant

Thanks Maximus for your post. I found “Music Tutor” on my iPhone and I am going to download it and give it a try for a little variety. Also I found ” Soundcorsets” app and I’m going to give that a go as well. I’ve been using “InsTuner” app and doing the same thing you mentioned but the layout from ” Soundcorsets” looks nice so I’m going to try it out.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.