Reply To: saving audio files
Actually, it IS possible to download the audio tracks from Fiddlehed site.
I’m using Google Chrome browser in Windows 10:
– On the lesson page, select the audio file you want to download
– Click the pink circle with the white downward arrow, next to the audio track
– This will open up a new window in your browser, and start playing the audio track
– In the centre of the page, you will see the audio controls (pause, volume, etc)
– Click on the three-dot “more” icon at the right side of the controls
– Then click on the down arrow with the label “Download” next to it
– The MP3 audio file will be downloaded to your “Downloads” folder
Then move the downloaded file to wherever you plan to store it.